Postdoctoral Researcher (M/F/D) in the field of materials for printed flexible electronics
INM’s research group Structure Formation investigates how molecules, polymers and colloidal particles join to form materials. We focus on fundamental processes of structure formation and apply them to prepare new materials from liquid precursors.
In a new project funded by BMBF (German Ministry for Research) with a national consortium, we are seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher (m/f/d) in the field of materials for printed flexible electronics
(starting date: March 1st 2021 (some flexibility), salary level 13 TV-L, 39,5h/week).
- research on the integration of electronics on flexible substrates,
- development of electronic inks and encapsulation materials,
- printing, characterization, and testing of tamper-proof, flexible devices,
- analysis of adhesion, molecular interfaces, and stability of the devices,
- interaction with partners from industry and academia in the consortium,
- documentation and dissemination of results.
- successful PhD in chemistry, materials science, electrical engineering, or a related field,
- strong and proven interest in printed electronics,
- very good communication and writing skills, thorough command of the English language. German language knowledge is beneficial but no requisite.
- scientifically interesting and technically relevant challenges in a motivated research group that collaborates with leading researchers and companies,
- a project consortium that brings together companies and scientists in the field of hybrid electronics integration,
- reliable institutional support to perform high-quality research and to present and publish your research results,
- an interdisciplinary and international workplace with excellent infrastructure,
- living and working at the heart of the Greater Region D/F/L/B,
- a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, mobile working, company pension scheme).
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, publication list, motivation letter, at least two references) by February 28, 2021.
Please send it via e-mail (single pdf file < 5 MB) to Prof. Dr. Tobias Kraus
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Reference: “PostDoc: SensIC”
The INM is an equal-opportunity employer with a certified family-friendly policy. We promote professional opportunities for women and strongly encourage them to apply. Full time jobs can be generally divided.