POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER (M/F/D) in the field of lithium-ion and sodium-ion battery materials
The INM Energy Materials Group, in collaboration with the InnovationCenter INM, explores the application of novel materials and high-performance batteries. For our research on high-performance electrode materials, we seek a
Postdoctoral Researcher (m/f/d)
in the field of lithium-ion and sodium-ion battery materials
(desired starting date: October, 2022, salary level 13 TV-L, 39,5h/week, contract limited to two years, with possible extension).
- Synthesis and characterization metal oxide and metal sulfide materials
- Material characterization and electrochemical methods
- Assembly and disassembly of lithium-ion and sodium-ion battery cells
- Performance optimization and nanohybridization with carbon.
- Support of the overall scientific work of the INM Energy Materials Group.
- Communication and collaboration with academic and industry partners.
- Successful Ph.D. in chemistry, materials science, or a related field.
- Proven expertise in battery research and electrochemistry.
- Ability to work as a member of an international, multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, thorough command of the English language. German language knowledge is beneficial but no prerequisite.
- An exciting position in a dynamic research team that interacts with leading researchers and industrial partners.
- A unique opportunity to research on pioneering methods for battery recycling
- Strong support to perform high-quality research and to present and publish your research results.
- An interdisciplinary and international workplace with excellent infrastructure.
- A comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, mobile working, company pension scheme).
Interested? Want to know more? Just contact us!
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, a complete list of publications, one-page motivation letter, at least two letters of reference) by September 1st, 2022. Please send one single pdf file < 5 MB to Prof. Presser via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference “PostDoc: LIBNIB”)
The INM is an equal-opportunity employer with a certified family-friendly policy and it provides offers for a better work life balance, flexi-time and mobile working. We promote the professional opportunities of women and strongly encourage them to apply. Full time jobs can be generally divided. Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification and aptitude will be given preferential consideration.