Internship and/or Masterthesis: Evaluation of Biocompatibility in Synthetic 3D Hydrogels
The INM’s research group Dynamic Biomaterials develops 3D hydrogels to improve current biomaterials in medical applications and as in vitro research tools to complement and/or reduce animal testing.
To support this topic, we seek a highly motivated student for an internship and/or master thesis to push forward in vitro methods evaluating the biocompatibility of these new synthetic materials, which recapitulate key aspects of the extracellular matrix in a defined way. These materials will provide a controlled microenvironment for all kind of cells in a tissue.
- interest in biology, applied bio/medical science or related fields.
- high motivation, creativity, and flexibility, as well as a structured and independent way of working.
- insight in a highly dynamic and international research group. You will work side by side with your international colleagues, which is an ideal environment to boost your future career.
- hands-on experience in state-of-the-art tissue engineering techniques & super-resolution imaging.
- chance to contribute to the next generation tissue engineering models.
We support the career opportunities of women, and we especially look forward for their applications.
Please send your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org